Recent Purchases



It's only 2 and a half months into the year but I've already spent too much of my student load on makeup and clothes and food. As I had nothing planned to write today I thought I'd share my recent purchases, which is basically everything that I've bought so far this year. Everything is linked in case you wanna check anything out, and I hope you enjoy giving this post a little read. 

India X 


Models Own Nail Varnish - I bought this right neon green/yellow nail varnish called Flip Flop by Models Own from TKMaxx because I love the colour green. Although I thought it was a glossy varnish, it came out more matte, but it's a great colour for the summer, especially when I have more of a tan. 

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick - A few years ago I got a limited edition No.7 lipstick in a bright pink shade which I ran out of a while ago and I wanted another one to replace it. I got a replacement No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in the shade Raspberry Blush, it's a little darker than the other one but I really like the colour and the consistency.  

Cat Eye Sunglasses - I got some new Cat Eye sunglasses from Primark, although I really didn't need any more sunglasses, but I've wanted some cat eye sunglasses since last summer. It might be the middle of winter but I'm still gonna wear these glasses as much as I can, and I'm sure i'll wear them a lot through summer. My sunglasses collection is building up nicely. 

Harry Potter ring set - I saw these amazing Harry Potter Rings in the kids section in Primark and I just couldn't leave them there. There are 5 silver rings but I mostly bought them for the one ring that was in the shape of the Deathly Hallows, the other ones are a little too tacky for me. This ring set was only £2 but it was so worth it for just the Deathly Hallows ring. 

Wilko Fruits Body Lotion - These Wilko Fruits Body Lotions smell amazing! The one I bought was the Passionfruit and Melon scented one, it's very moisturising as it contains shea butter. I would recommend these body lotions because they are so worth the £1, and there's about 6 incredible scents. 

Cactus Nail File - When I was in Brighton I was looking round some new shops and walked into one shop that had a bunch of cactus related products and I wanted to buy literally all of them but I had to control myself and buy only one thing. I chose to buy this super adorable Cactus Nail File because it was so damn cute. Next time I go back there I'll likely end up buying all the other cactus things. 

Fake 'Mermaid' Nails - I broke my nail and I hate having my nails too short, so I needed some long ones to make up for it. Primark had a great selection of fake nails, I picked up some long pointy Chrome Mermaid nails, which are a really pretty dark purpley chrome that shifts to a pinky-orange colour. 

Chopsticks - I eat noodles all the time, I definitely eat them every week, so I thought it would be cool to buy some chopsticks to eat all my noodles with. I bought a pack of 4 black and silver chopsticks for only £1 from the shop Tiger. I just find it more fun using chopstick to eat noodles with. 

H&M Laced Vest Top - In the January sales I managed to purchase this Black Laced Vest Top from Divided H&M for only £2. It felt silly just leaving it there when it was only £2 and it was a cute top and I knew I'd probably get a lot of use out of it in the summer month, now I have another black top to add to my collection. 

Cactus Dome Light - I bought this adorable mini Cactus Dome Light from Primark for £3 and I am in love with it. It has a cactus, it lights up and it was cheap as hell, and that is why I love it so much. I can't wait to find a place for it with all my other cactus decor. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - After getting the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Madrid in the ASOS advent calendar, I went out and got both the shades Transylvania and Copenhagen, which are al very similar colours, but I love them so much. I love the soft consistency and they smell absolutely incredible.

Topshop Lip Liner - To go with all of the dark berry shades of lipstick I mentioned above, I needed a berry shade lip liner to help me apply dark shades. I managed to get this Topshop Lip Liner in Deception for only 50p from TKMaxx and it's the perfect shade to go with all my new NYX soft matte lip creams. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation - I wanted to try this Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation because it's new and I like a lot of other Collection makeup. I quite like it, I'm not sure if I like it more than my Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation but I am definitely enjoying it. It gives a more dewy and fresh look, which I don't get with matte foundations. 

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover - I didn't actually buy this, my mum gave it to me but I feel like it deserves a mention. This Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover removes all my makeup really easily, although it's only meant for eye makeup I still use it all over my face. 

Cinnamon Bun Coffee - I was looking at the coffees in Homesense because I always love the smell of them and just thought I'd give some a go. I finally decided on a Cinnamon Bun flavoured coffee, but it just tastes like regular coffee beans to me, but it's still  very yummy because I love fresh coffee. 

Comments

Popular Posts