A-Z of All Time Low


As I'm a huge All Time Low fan, and have been for 6 years now, I decided to put together an A-Z list of the reasons I love the band. Hope all you ATL fans enjoy!

A - Alex Gaskarth - Lead singer, guitarist and songwriter, Alex is just an all round amazing guy. 
B - Blue Hair - In 2015, Alex dyed his hair a bright bubblegum blue and I couldn't get enough of it. 
C - Covers - ATL have done a bunch of awesome cover songs, including, Alejandro, Love Me Like You Do, True Colours and Hold It Against Me. They're all just totally amazing. 
D - Dear Maria - The second single from So Wong, It's Right with a hilarious music video to go along with it and went platinum in 2015 for reaching 1,000,000 units consumed. 
E - EP - ATL have an EP called Put Up Or Shut Up, the first one they released after getting signed to hopeless records. All 7 songs are incredible, including Lullabies, which was written about Alex's brother who committed suicide. 
F - Full Frontal - Full Frontal is a podcast that Alex and Jack do, where they talk about music, TV and movies. Each episode has made me nearly cry with laughter, it's an amazing radio show. 
G - Glamour Kills - ATL frequently wear clothes by GK and Alex has even had his own collaborated line with the brand called AWG.
H - Hair - The boys have incredible hair, especially Alex, I've always loved his flippy hair, and Jacks skunk hair and Zachs afro hair. To be honest Rian doesn't have much hair, he's more of a teeth person. 
I - Interviews - If you've ever seen an ATL interview then you know what I mean when I say you always crack up laughing. 
J - Jack Barakat - Lead guitarist and back up vocals. Jack was actually the one who came up with the idea of starting to band.
K - Kerrang! - ATL frequently appear in Kerrang! magazine, giving them an interview nearly every time they're in the UK. They also appear of a lot of their posters which I love to stick on my walls. 
L - The Leg Thing - Alex has a 'leg thing' that he does with his legs when he's singing and unf, it's just attractive. You can the leg thing happen in the Time Bomb video and and in the A Love Like War video.
M - Missing You - Missing You is an absolutely incredible tune from their 2015 album Future Hearts. To me it's one of my favourites by them, it's meant to much to me that I had to get some of the lyrics tattooed on my wrist. 
N - Nothing Personal - In my opinion, Nothing Personal is ATLs best album by far. Maybe it's because it's the first album I heard or that 3 of my favourite ATL tunes are on it, either was it's the best okay. 
O - Originality - Alex Gaskarth, as you may or may not to know, is actually originally from Essex, England, which makes him even more amazing then before. 
P - Painting Flowers - This tune is from the soundtrack of the 2010 movie Alice In Wonderland. I think it's a really underrated track by them, it's worth a listen. 
Q - Quotes - The band have come out with some amazing quotes, like 'Do what makes you happy, think later' by Jack and 'Be yourself and fuck everything else' by Alex. They're actually really inspiring people. 
R - Rian Dawson - Drummer and percussionist, Rian is an all round good guy with perfect teeth. 
S - Ships - You should all know what a ship is, and I ship with my entire heart Alex and Jack, or Jalex. I just love the idea of Jalex and I think every fan wishes it will still happen one day. 
T - Therapy - This is like Missing You again, this song means so much to me, it was one of the first songs of theirs I listened to and up until I heard Missing You I was content with the idea of getting these lyrics tattooed instead. 
U - Underwear Shoot - You must have seen the fetus pictures of the band in their underwear. They even did a re-shoot of them a few years ago for a throwback. 
V - Music Videos - ATLs music videos are undeniably funny, or otherwise extremely sexy. You've got one end of the spectrum with the I Feel Like Dancin' video with so much comedy, and then you have Time Bomb, which is a way more serious video for the band, but still amazing all the same. 
W - Alex's Wedding - Last year Alex got married to his girlfriend of 12 years, Lisa Ruocco. Although it now means I can't be his wife i'm still very happy for them. 
X - X-citement - Still after 6 years of being a fan of ATL I still get incredibly excited when they release new songs or videos and I still get that feeling whenever I listen to their songs. 
Y - Young All Time Low - Fetus ATL are the best, they were so adorable and they were literally teenagers living the life. Baby ATL will always be my favourite.
Z - Zack Merrick - Bass player and back up vocals. Zack may be quiet but the band wouldn't be the band without him. 

So there you go, my A-Z of my favourite things about my favourite band, All Time Low. 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts