Favourite Shower Products




Obviously everyone needs to shower, and everyone needs to use products in the shower if they want to stay clean, which I'm sure most people do. Here is a list of a few things I love using in the shower to keep my face, body and hair as clean as it can be.


Lush Snow Fairy - Everyone likes a bit of lush, especially around Christmas, and one of my favourite Christmas products that Lush sell is the Snow Fairy shower gel. With a sweet scent of candy floss, this pink, sparkly shower gel is by far my favourite Lush product as well as my favourite shower product, I just hate how it's only available at Christmas.



Mark Hill Miracoilicious Hair Mask - I received a set of mini Mark Hill Miracoilicious hair products for Christmas last year, including shampoo, conditioner, hair oil and a hair mask, and I am in love with this hair mask(unfortunately the mini's are no longer available). It makes my hair feel super soft after using it and really revitalizes my hair if it's been feeling damaged or dry. It contains 14 essential oils which all help intensively treat my hair and make it shiner and healthier than before. 



Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Cream - If you haven't smelt this glorious shower cream then you need to! This pampering Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Cream doesn't only make your skin clean and soft, it smells so incredible you may have to restrain yourself from eating it. Just like Snow Fairy, it smells super sweet and sugary, I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone. 



Simple Moisturising Facial Wash - This Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is one of them products that always works for me. This face wash is perfect for all skin types, can be used morning or night, and thoroughly cleans your skin for a healthier face. I use this once or twice a weeks in the morning to cleanse my face while I'm in the shower to help get rid of dirt and cleanse my face to keep it soft and clean. 



Original Source Mint & Tea Tree - This shower gel has been one of my favourites since I was younger. Original Source Mint & Tea Tree is all natural ingredients, containing mint oil from real mint leaves, which makes it smell incredible. This tingly shower gel refreshes your skin and leaves it smelling and feeling fresh and clean. 




Alberto Balsam Apple Shampoo & Conditioner - I Love this shampoo and conditioner purely because of the smell. Apples are one of my favourite smells and I definitely want my hair to smell like apples, so this Alberto Balsam Shampoo & Conditioner in the Juicy Green Apple fragrance is perfect for fresh, appley smelling hair. The smell isn't the only reason I love this set, it also makes me hair soft and fresh and doesn't contain anything that makes my hair feel heavy or damaged. It also contains strengthening pro-vitamin B5. 



Nivea Starfruit Shower Cream - This Nivea Starfruit Shower Cream is nourishing and moisturising, it makes my skin feel really soft and silky after I use it, not to mention it smells fantastic too. This shower cream is great for when your skin is feeling a little dry or if you just want to have really soft,smooth skin. 

Comments

Popular Posts