My Recent Summer Purchases



So as it's summer I've had lots of opportunity to look around new places and buy exciting thing, and since I had purchased quite a lot of things (and also gifted a couple of bits), I thought I'd write a blog post about all my recent purchases. Hope this is enjoyable for you guys. 


Unicorn Makeup Brushes - So obviously unicorns are all the craze right now, and many companies have released unicorn themed products, like inflatable floats, clothing and even makeup, and one thing that took my fancy were Unicorn Makeup Brushes, with colourful bristles and unicorn horn handles. These particular ones are from Amazon, and they're adorable; the brushes themselves could be a little better quality, but you get what you pay for when it comes to things like this. I love them, especially the fluffy fan brush for highlight. 

Gemstone Necklace - These Gemstone Pendant Necklaces are really cute and i always see them on Pinterest and Instagram outfits, so I browsed the internet for a cheap but decent little gemstone necklace. I went for a turquoise pendant on a black leather-like chain, and it took me so long to make this decision as there were a bunch of great colours available. 

Mini Flamingo Light - Primark are always full of great homeware items, including a lot of flamingo, cactus and pineapple items over the last few months. I recently purchased from this collection a Mini Flamingo LED light for £3 (also available in large for £9( to go with a large Cactus light i got from there last year. I'm loving flamingos at the moment so this was a great buy at such a cheap price. 

Cactus Rubbers - I actually got gifted this cute little set of 4 Cactus Rubbers so i'm not sure where they came from, but I've seen these all over the place in shops like WHSmiths and Waterstones. I'll probably use these for decorations father than for rubbing out my work, as I already have another cactus rubber and pen that I keep on my dressing table as ornaments.  

Pop Tarts & Fanta - Where I live, every summer for one week there is a event called Folk Week, where there's lots of music and stalls, and one of the stalls that I love is an American Candy stall. One of the first things I purchased from this stall was some Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts, which are by far the best Pop Tarts I have ever eaten. Another thing I got from this stall which I loved was a can of Fanta Peach, which tasted so amazing that I'm quite sad that they don't sell it everywhere. 

Glass Mushroom - I like really small, unnecessary objects, like this little glass Mushroom that I bought from a stall. It's cute and small and will just be a goo little decoration to have on my dressing table. 

Molly & Rose Anklet - I bought this Molly & Rose Blue Heart Anklet purely because it reminded me of the Heart Of The Ocean from Titanic, and also because I wanted a new one as my old ones kept breaking. I've only worn this once since I bought it but it seems to be a pretty good purchase. 

Moon Glow Neon Green Eyeliner - I was checking out some reduced make up in ASDA and noticed a whole box full of Neon festival makeup all reduced to £1. After trying to decide what I actually needed rather than just wanted, I settled for a Neon Green Moon Glow Liquid Eyeliner. It's incredibly bright and perfect for making your look seem more summery and out there, perfect for Halloween and parties. 

Mitchum Deodorant Stick - I always hate picking deodorants, I hate using sprays and roll-ons so I usually opt for sticks, but my usual Dove antiperspirant wasn't in stock so I had to try and find something else. What I did find was Mitchum Powder Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick, which I think is my new favourite deodorant. One problem I have with deodorant is it being sticky on my arm pits, and even my Dove stick can be sticky and moist, but this Mitchum stick was totally dry and smooth, absolutely perfect. 

Caffeine Queen Watchover Voodoo Doll - This Caffeine Queen Watchover Voodoo Doll was also a gift, and goes perfect will my collection of voodoo dolls I have, some of which are also Watchover Voodoo dolls. This one is great, I love coffee and I love voodoo dolls, so this caffeine queen one if perfect for me. 

Anatomicals Face Masks - I had seen this particular brand all over Instagram with some great reviews, so I ordered a pack of 3 Anatomicals Face The World Face Masks from Superdrug a few weeks ago and was very excited to try them out. The pack contained a mattifying mask, a mud mask and an anti-stress mask, all one which come in a cute packet with something funny written on the front. This purchase was 100% worth it, they're just amazing and I recommend them to everyone.  

Comments

Popular Posts