My Dream All Time Low Setlist



As I'm going to see All Time Low again next March (yay), I was thinking about what songs they would likely be playing which led me to thinking what songs I would love to seem them play, and eventually I came up with my ultimate dream setlist for All Time Low to play when I see them. As I'm a big fan, I'm familiar with their traditional setlists, so I went with the same number of songs and a four song encore, but chose the best songs I think would sound great live. Hope you guys like this and comment anything you would change about it below!

India X 

1. Lost in Stereo 
2. Break Your Little Heart 
3. Dancing With A Wolf 
4. Toxic Valentine 
5. Kicking & Screaming 
6. Remembering Sunday 
7. Therapy 
8. Missing You 
9. A Daydream Away
10 Backseat Serenade 
11. Heroes 
12. Coffee Shop Soundtrack 
13. Jasey Rae 
14. Shameless 
15. Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me 
16. Poison 
Encore:
17. Time Bomb 
18. Drugs & Candy 
19. Damned If I Do Ya 
20. Old Scars/Future Hearts 



Comments

Popular Posts