What's In My Handbag



I've never done one of these but I absolutely love watching and reading about what people have in the handbags, so here is my first What's In My Handbag video. I'm going to talk about everything that I currently have in there, including the old receipts and lose coins. The bag I'm using at the moment is a Curuba bag that I bought from TKMaz in Brighton around February this year and it looks like this. It's Grey suede and black with two handles and detachable strap, and a pocket at the front of the bag, with 3 smaller pockets on the inside.


What I always keep in my bag: 

My Purse - The purse I'm currently using is a purple faux snakeskin purse that I stole from my mum, it unpop and folds out. Inside it I keep any money or change I may have, my debit card, my Boots, Superdrug, HMV, KFC and Morrisons card for when I remember to use them, along with my provisional license, my McDonalds coffee card and my birth control card I got given when I had my Implant inserted, so I remember the date that i need it removed. 
Small Makeup bag/pouch - I like to keep a small makeup bag or pouch in my handbag to keep emergency items and other small things in. What I currently have in there is a Carex Bubblegum Hand Gel, an Antiseptic wipe, a bottle of breath spray, a couple of sanitary products, a compact mirror, some plasters and some bobby pins. It's super useful to have one if these and it's easy to transfer it into my Uni bag or any other bag. 
Keys - Pretty self explanatory, I have 4 keys, 3 keyrings and my mini Morrisons card attached to my keys. 
Nail File - My nails quite regularly as I like to keep them long and I hate when they start catching on things, so I just keep a nail file/emery board in my bag in case I have to file down a cracked or broken nail. 
Selfie Light - This might seem a little weird but after buying a 'Selfie Light' earlier this year, I decided to keep it in my handbag because I always like to take selfie and I would never know when I'd need to it, for selfies or just for a light. It's fairly bright, fluorescent light, only issue I have is that it turns itself on in my bag and the battery goes quite quickly because of this, but I still find it handy to have on me.


Powder Compact and Powder Brush - As I'm a female who wears makeup, I tend to need to touch up make face throughout the day as it gets greasier and shiner. I keep the No. 7 Translucent Pressed Powder in my bag, as it has a compact mirror and it's never accidentally opened itself in my bag and caused a mess, like some have previously. And I also keep a powder brush in there too for easy application. 
Small Perfume bottles - I always keep a small bottle of perfume in my handbags, for self explanatory reasons, but I tend to only keep small bottles in there so that they don;t take up too much room and don't weigh the bag down. I currently have the mini Zoella Blissful Mistful fragrance as it was the last perfume I wore out. 


Lipsticks - I always end up with a few lipstick in my bag by the end of the week, as I never remember to put them back and just put another one in the next day and end up hoarding them all in the side pocket. I currently only have two lip products in my bag, the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Dash and the Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Blackberry fool as i'm currently loving these two this autumn. 
Portable Charger - For obvious reasons I have this Juice Box Charger in green to charge up my phone when it's low. Over time the charger has become less useful as it only lasts one charge now before I have to charge the charger itself. But it's always a useful thing to have with you.

Tissues - Having a pack of tissues with you can be a lifesaver sometimes. I have these cuties at the moment. 
A Lighter - I don't smoke but I know a lot of people who do, so I like to keep one in my bag in case someone asks for one. Also you never know when you might need to use one, it's better to be safe than sorry. 
Mints - Mints and gum are always useful to have when you go out in case you eat something smelly or just want fresh breath for a certain someone. 


Earphones & Tin - My earphones always get tangled which leads to them breaking and no one wants that, so I like to keep my current earphones (Black Skull Candy earbuds) in an old tin I had to protect them and to stop them getting tangled in my bag. 
Bottle Opener - I like to keep a bottle opener keyring in my bag in case I end up getting a drink while I'm out. I used to (and still do sometimes) just use my teeth to open a bottle, but it makes my friends feel  uncomfortable when they watch me, so I invested in a bottle opener for just that occasion. 


Sunglasses & Case - I always have sunglasses in my bag whatever the weather, as it tends to be quite unpredictable anyway. I currently have these Topshop Sunglasses with Rainbow Mirrored lenses, which I keep in a Calvin Klein case that I stole off my mum. 

What I found in my bag:

3 Can Tops - I weirdly like to collect can tops for absolutely no reason, so whenever I have a can of drink when i'm out I take off the top and pop it in my bag, and then I usually forget that they're there.
1 Fake Nail - My fake nails always fall off, I must have optimistically kept in case I decided to stick it back on. Clearly I never did. 
3 Receipts - Come on, everyone has old receipts at the bottom of their bag. 

Hope this was interesting for you all or gave you some inspiration as to what you should keep in your bag. 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts