20 Alternative Christmas Songs



If you're like me and you're into rock/pop punk/alternative music, then you might also hate hearing the 'classic' crappy Christmas songs that everyone plays on repeat day after day all throughout December. If you are indeed one of these people then you need to check out my list of 20 alternative or punk rock Christmas tunes because you may find that listening to Christmas songs aren't as bad as you think if they've got some electric guitar and fast drums. I've put Youtube links for all the songs so you can check them all out yourself! 

India X 


  1. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
  2. All I Want For Christmas Is You - My Chemical Romance
  3. This Christmas (I'll Burn It To The Ground) - Set It Off 
  4. Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer, - Amasic/Story Untold
  5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - The Holidaze
  6. Baby It's Cold Outside - Avril Lavigne & Jonny Blu 
  7. Yule Shoot Your Eyes Out - Fall Out Boy
  8. Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
  9. I Wont Be Home For Christmas - Blink 182
  10. Kidnap The Sandy Claws - Korn  
  11. Nothing For Christmas - New Found Glory 
  12. 12 Days Of Christmas - Relient K 
  13. Frosty The Snowman - Bowling For Soup 
  14. Fools Holiday - All Time Low
  15. Alone This Christmas - The Used
  16. White Christmas - Bad Religion
  17. What's This? - Fall Out Boy 
  18. Boxing Day - Blink 182
  19. Xmas Time Of The Year - Green Day 
  20. Deck The Halls - Relient K

Comments

Popular Posts