50 Things in my Bedroom


*Before I get into it, just a quick disclaimer saying I am not showing off or trying to make anyone jealous of the things I own, I am making this blog post for the enjoyment of others who want to read it. I understand that this post isn't going to be to everyone taste but it's what I want to post as I totally enjoy reading other blog posts like this.*

So the reason I wanted to make this little blog post is because one of my favourite YouTubers (you all know her) Zoella once posted a video of 60 things in her bedroom and because I'm such a nosey person I totally enjoyed seeing what type of things she had in her room. That video is currently her first video on her channel, and I was trying to come up with something quick and easy to blog about, so I started thinking about what other people have done, which led me to this little blog post here. I hope you are all as nosey as me and enjoy reading about 50 random things that are in my bedroom! 

India X 

1.Ouija Board 
2.Empty Smirnoff Vodka Bottle 
3.Tiara from Debenhams 
4.Cactus Mug 
5.Mini Mirror from TKMaxx 
6.Garlic Mayonnaise
7.(A nearly empty)Vera Wang Princess Fragrance 
8.Gravestone Snow Globe 
9.Mini Watering Can from Tiger 
10.LED Cactus Light from Primark 


11.The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Book 
12.Green Tangle Teaser 
13.Tiny Pumpkin 
14.Light Box from New Look 
15.A Rock from the beach 
16.'Too Much Of A Good Thing Can Be Wonderful' Wooden Sign 
17.Coloured Fineliner Pens 
18.Lego Harry Potter 
19.Batman Tweezers 
20.Hand Warmer 


21.Light Blue Crosley Cruiser Record Player 
22.Alice In Wonderland Mug 
23.Inflatable Cat which I called Boris 
24.Clapper Board 
25.Bamboo Plant 
26.Skull Pillow from Sourpuss Clothing 
27.Candle Holder 
28.Flamingo Pompom Phone Charger 
29.Barry M Molten Metal Nail Varnish in Blue Glacier 
30.Zoella Cactus Ring Holder 


31.Succulent I called Oli 
32.Plush Cat Toy from Build-A-Bear  
33.Flower Crown 
34.Cactus Pen 
35.Mini Mason Jar Glass from Tiger 
36.Scentsational Candle in scent Creme Brulee 
37.Beetlejuice Voodoo Doll 
38.'Friends' Photo Frame (With a photo of me and my cousin) 
39.Metal Harry Potter Sign 
40.'I Am Really Busy' Notebook 


41.Mini Fridge (Not Photographed) 
42.Green Coffin Box with Spiders Web drawn on 
43.Topshop Lipstick in Sweet Orchid 
44.Dressing Gown from New Look 
45.Green Hanging Halloween Lantern 
46.Draco Malfoy Collectable Wand 
47.Fake Velvet Rose  
48.Massive Bucket Of Popcorn 
49.Nirvana CD Set 
50.'Need More Sleep' Gabriella Lindley Canvas 

Comments

Popular Posts