Troye Sivan's My My My! Review



After what seems like a lifetime of waiting for Australian singer, Troye Sivan, to release some new material to fill my ears, he has finally released his new single 'My My My!' with an insanely sexy video to go along side it. 

'My My My!', from Troyes upcoming album, is a bopping, synth pop track with vibes influenced from the 80s, with passionate, sensual lyrics, much more suggestive that anything from his last album, Blue Neighbourhood. The lyrics speak of freedom and love, with Troye saying he hopes the song will encourage fans to "throw all inhibition to the wind". 

Troyes fierce video, featuring black and white footage of Troye dancing in front of a wind machine on industrial sites and powerlines, and scenes of Troye laying on silk with strong red lighting gels (as seen below), creating a gorgeous and lustful music video. 

This rhythmic, compelling  tune is hard to get out of your head, and I have absolutely no problem with that; I cannot wait for the album release in spring, when I can listen to the rest of the tracks, which I'm sure will all be just as amazing as My My My!. 


Click on the screenshot below to check out My My My!  



I hope you all loved the song as much as me and that you all share my excitement for Troyes next album.

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts