January Favourites 2018



New year means new things to try out! January usually consists of trying to be healthy and failing, lots of flaunting around new Christmas presents and then the flu. This cold, miserable month has given me the chance to fully enjoy using all my Christmas presents and also to purchase some new and exciting goodies for me to start trying. SO I hope you enjoy looking into some of the cool new things I've loved this month and hear me ramble on about why I love them. 

India X 

Fashion & Beauty 


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - In my ASOS Beauty advent calendar, I got a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Madrid and I am obsessed with it, I've barely worn another lip product! I love the colour, the consistency and it smell so bloody incredible that I wish I could eat it too. I loved this particular product so much that I went to Boots and bought another NYX lip cream in the shade Transylvania, and I'm sure I'll be buying a lot more this year. 

FOREO LUNA Play Facial Cleansing Brush - This is another product I got in the advent calendar that I love, and it's a FOREO LUNA Play Facial Cleansing Brush, which Is like other facial cleansers, but it's electric and has 8000 pulsations a minute to help get rid of dirt and make up. I'm really happy with how it's left my skin feeling; soft, clean and fresh, and I like that it's a lot gentler than some other cleansing brushes I've tried before, because it has a soft silicone exterior. 

Shawn Mendes Signature Fragrance - I've mentioned this fragrance previously in my September Favourites, as I had been given a sample of this scent and I fell in love with it and stated that I will be getting myself a bottle. For Christmas I was lucky enough to get the Shawn Mendes Signature Fragrance Gift Set, which not only comes with a 50ml bottle, a rollerball and body lotion. Now I can smell incredible with this lush, sweet and fruity scent all year long. 

Topshop Lip Liner - I like to wear a lot of dark berry lip shades, and I needed a lip liner in a similar shade to help me apply my lippy neatly. After concluding that I needed this particular shade of lip liner, I want into TKMAXX for a little look and found this Topshop Lip Liner in Deception for only 50p! Obviously I nabbed it as it was the absolute perfect shade that I was looking for. I feel it was fate that day after finding exactly what I needed without barely looking, and for such a cheap price. 

H&M Laced Vest Top - As any normal person does in January, I spent some of the month looking through the sales items in most clothing shops, most of it was utter crap that was left there because no one wanted it. But occasionally I find a few decent items, like this Black Laced Vest Top from Divided H&M for only £2. It felt silly just leaving it there when it was only £2 and it was a cute top and I knew I'd probably get a lot of use out of it in the summer month, now I have another black top to add to my collection. 

Film, TV & Music 

My My My! - My favourite little Australian guy, Troye Sivan, has finally released a new single, My My My!, for his upcoming second album, and I am so stocked about it. I cannot stop listening to this fun, upbeat track, I even wrote a blog post last week reviewing it if you wanna check it out here. The video is incredible too so I highly recommend checking out this tune and the video! 

End Of The F*cking World - I remember seeing adverts for this on E4 and thinking it looked good, but I never got around to watching it, but as soon as I heard End Of The F*cking World was on Netflix, I got the chance to sit down and binge watch it in a few house. I really enjoyed watching this short series, the young actors were amazing, it was executed amazingly, and I really wish it hadn't ended. I do hope they make some more of this because I am very much hooked. 


Food & Drink 

Multivitamins - January has got me thinking a little more about my health, and although I'm a fairly healthy person, when I'm at uni, I don't always eat a balanced diet, and I seemed to feel a little blah at times and thought maybe it was time to try and get the vitamins I miss out when eating crappy food. I just bought some Everyday Health Multivitamins and thought I'd try them for a while and see if they make me feel less blah. 

Coffee Caramel Digestives - Back in October I accidentally bought some Banoffee Caramel digestives thinking they were normal caramel digestives (You may remember if you ready my October favourites) but this time I purposely bought some COFFEE Caramel Digestive Biscuits and they are lush. They are better than any other coffee flavoured biscuit I've had before, or any other digestive biscuit for that matter. I have repurchased these biscuits several times because I don't think I can live without them now that I've tasted them. 


Other 

Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - Yet another product from the ASOS Beauty advent calendar, but this time it's a Deep Sleep Pillow Spray from This Works, a mix of Lavendar, Camomile and Vetivert to help sooth you when you go to bed. I have found this this is working and does help me fall asleep quicker, but I am prone to waking up once or twice during the night, which it doesn't seem to prevent, but I'll still use it on nights where I need to get to sleep quicker. 

Instagram Stories - I love using Instagram Stories, even more than I love using Snapchat, and after seeing some really stylish and creative Insta stories, I got inspired to make mine more creative and less like a Snapchat. I really love Poppy Deyes' Instagram Stories, and she was my main inspiration, along with a bunch of other creative bloggers I follow on Instagram. 

Comments

  1. Wedding Yield Gifts, Don't You Want to Earn the Perfect Gift For Your Wedding Reception Guests? The wedding return presents are a very common way to avoid the bride giving out gifts, as an instance, a bouquet of roses, a set of rings, or even a wonderful gift card. Additionally, if you have a specific friend which has a couple of months before she marries and can't make it, a distinctive package such as a flower bouquet would be ideal. Once you understand how useful marriage reunite gifts are on your wedding planning, you will become far more creative in coming up with one. Other options for the yield gifts could include candles, soaps, wine glasses, keepsake boxes, etc.. In Nandigifts you can get affordable, top superior union return presents.
    return gifts
    return gift ideas
    wedding return gifts
    marriage return gifts
    wedding return gift ideas
    wedding return gifts chennai
    baby shower return gifts
    baby shower return gift ideas
    return gifts below 50 rupees
    jute bags online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts