My Favourite Perfumes


I am obsessed with perfume, I just have to smell good all the time and I have to have lots of different scents for different occasions and seasons. I've chosen my six favourite perfumes out of around 20, and written why I love these particular fragrances. I'm a lover of super sweet, sugary, candy floss smells, so if you don't really love smells like a walking candy shop, these may not be your taste in perfumes. I linked all 6 for you in case you want to go and smell any for yourself. Enjoy!

India X 


Avril Lavigne Black Star - Of course being a massive fan of Avril Lavigne meant that her first fragrance Black Star was going to make this list. I was only 10 when this perfume was released and it's been one of my most favourite perfumes for 10 years. It's such a sweet smell, very chocolaty and fruity, and it comes in the most amazing pink star shaped bottle with a studded ring that can actually be worn. This perfume made 10 year old me feel very happy, and it still makes me happy whenever I smell it. I also have her other two fragrances, Forbidden Rose and Wild Rose, but Black Star makes number one. 



Shawn Mendes Signature - This fragrance is a recent favourite of mine, as it was only released last year, but I fell in love with the smell as soon as I got a sniff of it. I've already mentioned Shawn Mendes' Signature a couple time on two of my monthly favourite posts, but it's just such a gorgeous smell. It's another sweet smelling fragrance, almost like candy floss, but with some fresh woody notes behind it. It's primarily a unisex scent but it smells very feminine to me, just because it smells super sweet and sugary. 


Vera Wang Princess - This is another fragrance that reminds me of when I was younger. I think I got my first bottle of Vera Wangs Princess when I was around 13 or 14 and I used to wear it a lot on special occasions like birthdays or going out for dinner. It's yet again another very sweet, chocolaty scent (if you couldn't tell by this point, I'm in love with sweet scents) but it also has floral waterlily notes. I loved it so much because it smelt like a grown up smell to me and made me feel older than I was, and now it just reminds me of the occasions where I used to wear it out. I'm in desperate need of another bottle of this as it's very nearly gone. 



The Body Shop Glazed Apple - Apples are another one of my favourite scents, and this The Body Shop Glazed Apple fragrance smells so amazing. It smells like sweet, crisp apples and I remember using this religiously when I got it, which has resulted in my only having trickles of it left now. I don't think you can purchase this anymore as it was released as a Christmas product, which really sucks because I've never been able to find another perfume that smells quite as good or as appley as this one does. 



Zoella Blissful Mistful - This Zoella Blissful Mistful is a new favourite of mine, and it's very fresh and floral, not too sweet like some of the aforementioned fragrances. It's quite a light and subtle scent, so it's more of a daytime scent, but still smells incredible. This perfume is super cute and perfect to keep in your bag to spritz yourself up with throughout the day. 



Ghost Girl - Ghost Girl by Ghost is yet another floral and sweet fragrance, more of a younger scent than other Ghost perfumes. I remember smelling it when it was first released and thinking YUM, and it wasn't long before I had it. It comes in a cute pink graffiti bottle, but the scent is the seller for me, it's flirty and and warm, with some fruity pomegranate notes, just perfect for wearing day and night. 

Comments

Popular Posts