My Top 10 Sad Songs



I like sad songs, especially ones that get me a little emotional, and I'm pretty sure that most other people enjoy a sad ballad from time to time. It took me a while to narrow down all my favourite sad and slow songs to pick my favourite 10 for this blog post. I linked all 10 below in case you feel like having a little cry or if you just want to listen to some good music. In no particular order, here are my top 10 sad/slow songs. 

India X 


  1. Therapy - All Time Low
  2. Terrible Things - Mayday Parade
  3. Creep - Radiohead
  4. Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
  5. Goodbye Agony - Black Veil Brides
  6. Somebody Else - The 1975
  7. Wish You Were Here - Avril Lavigne
  8. 505 - Arctic Monkeys
  9. Whatsername - Green Day
  10. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan 


Comments

Popular Posts