February Favourites 2018



The majority of February was bright and spring was upon us, but then the last couple of days proved spring was not upon us as it snowed quite a lot. February been a little bit stressful with uni work and deadlines, but I've discovered a lot of new things that I'm loving this month. Everything down below is linked if you want to check things out for yourself. 

India X 


Fashion & Beauty 

Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation - For the past year I've been using the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation, but I wanted to try a different foundation, one that wasn't matte this time and more of a dewy foundation. I purchased the Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation as I love a lot of other Collection products, including the Lasting Perfection Concealer. I have really liked this foundation, the coverage is good and it is definitely more dewy and glowy than the foundations I usually use. 


The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors - I got this 30ml The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors Surface Hydration Formula from the ASOS advent calendar, and I only started using it this month, and I love it. It's a very nice consistency, easy to apply and it makes my skin feel really smooth and moisturised after I use it. I really think I'll purchase some more of this moisturiser because It's the best one I've used in ages. 


Cat Eye Sunglasses - I've wanted a pair of cat eye sunglasses for a while now, not anything massive or dramatic, but just something a little different. I purchased these Cat Eye sunglasses from Primark, even though I really didn't need anymore. I know it's still winter but it still gets very sunny and I know I'll be wearing them a lot this summer. My sunglasses collection is slowly growing. 


Stripey T-Shirt - I actually went into H&M in search for a stripey black and white jumper, but left with a stripey black and white T-shirt instead. It's just a simple T-shirt with stripes, but it's super cute and goes with basically all of my clothes, I've worn it to much already and I haven't had it that long, so I'd say it was a good purchase. But I will have to go back and get that stripey jumper next time. 


Fake 'Mermaid' Nails - I broke my thumbnail a few weeks ago and I hate having my nails too short, so I needed some fake nails to stick over my poor thumbnail to make up for he break. Primrk have so many great fake nails, it took me ages to decide on which ones to buy. I ended up picking some long pointy chrome mermaid nails, which shift a really pretty dark purple to an orange-pink colour. 

No. 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick - A few years ago I got a limited edition No.7 lipstick in a bright pink shade which I ran out of a while ago and I wanted another one to replace it. I got a replacement No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in the shade Raspberry Blush, it's a little darker than the other one but I really like the colour and the consistency, it really does stay perfect all day. 


Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover - My mum gave me this while I was back home, she got it in the Clinique advent calendar and didn't want it. This Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover is actually so good, it removes all my eye makeup really easily without having to rub to hard. It has a kind of oily feel and has to be washed off after use, but it makes my skin feel clean and nice afterwards. 


Film, TV & Music

Game of Thrones - I have finally started watching Game of Thrones after years or people telling me to watch it, and I have watched some episodes here and there, but now my boyfriend is sitting me down and explaining everything to me so I can actually understand what's going on for once. I am actually following the story line for once and I'm so proud of myself for that, because the only reason I've never stuck to it before is because I could never make sense of what the bloody hell was going on. 


Food & Drink 

Cinnamon Bun Coffee - I was looking at the coffees in Homesense because I always love the smell of them and just thought I'd give some a go. It took me an age to pick one because they all smelt lush, but I  finally decided on a Cinnamon Bun flavoured coffee. It doesn't really taste like cinnamon to me but I do love fresh coffee so I still love how it tastes and it helps keep me warm when it's cold outside. 


Other 
 

Sunny Days - I'm loving that it's getting sunnier and warmer each day (apart from the last couple of days which have been snowy and freezing) it just feels like Spring is coming. Although it's not hot enough to go bare legs and bare arm, I'm super excited for it to start getting warmer and sunnier so I can start wearing my summer clothes again. 

Comments

Popular Posts