My Favourite Lipsticks



Lipstick is my favourite part of make up; if I had to pick one makeup product to use for the rest of my life, it would always be lipstick. Lipstick can make such a big difference to any look, it makes you feel confident and glamorous and put together, which are just a few of the reasons why I love lipstick. I started looking at all my lipstick to write this blog post and found it super hard to pick favourites, there is a reason why I love each of my lip products but I eventually managed to whittle it down to only 6 different lipsticks. This also made me realise I want to buy sooo much more to add to my little lipstick collection, so now I need to go lipstick shopping! 

India X 



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Madrid - This has been one of my favourite lip products since I first used it, and one of my favourite liquid lip products. This delicious smelling lip cream is so smooth and creamy and really moisturising unlike some other matte lip products, and stays put for pretty much all day. I have three NYX lip creams but Madrid is definitely my favourite; a sexy, vampy dark red, berry shade (my favourite type of lip colour). 


MAC Designer Blue Lipstick - I absolutely love this Designer Blue MAC lipstick, which I treated myself to last year. I love that it isn't a conventional lipstick colour, but a bright, glittery blue, which definitely makes me stand out from a crowd. It just looks to incredible on my lips and it sells amazing too, just like some sort of chocolatey treat. It's a lovey smooth, creamy consistency that doesn't make your lips feel dry at all; it does come off of my lips pretty easily though, so I tend to use a blue liquid lipstick underneath and then apply lots of the Designer Blue on top, this really makes it vibrant and stand out. 




MUA Luxe Velvet Matte Lip Lacquers - For this super affordable highstreet brand, you never would have though that these MUA lip lacquers would be this incredible. These lacquers are a fab consistency, there's such a good variety of colours, they dry super quick without drying your lips out while you're wearing it, and it stays put all day, even while eating and drinking. There are a lot of sades to choose from and I have a lot of these lip lacquers, but my favourite shades are Dash, Splash and Firecracker. I highly recommend these, they are literally incredible for only £3, and they're better than some high end liquid lipsticks. 



Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Aubergine Kiss - My favourite lip colour has got to be berry shades (as mentioned above) and this particular lipstick is the first berry lipstick I bought and which started my berry lipstick obsession. Besides the gorgeous vampy shade, this lipstick is creamy and smooth to apply, it has good pigments and stays on pretty well for a drugstore lipstick; I only need to touch it up when I've eaten. I purchased more lipsticks from this range but the Aubergine Kiss lipstick is definitely my favourite Collection lipstick and is always my go to berry lipstick.



Kiko Milano Smart Lipstick in 912 - Unfortunately this shade of Kiko Milano lipstick isn't available anymore, which sucks because it's a great shade. Although the lipstick is actually called Crimson Red, it is definitely more of a bright pink, which is what drew me to it in the first place. This lipstick has such a smooth, creamy and soft feel and I love applying it; it also has the most amazing smell ever, just like Cadbury mini eggs! I have a lot of bright and bold pink shades but this lipstick is probably my favourite pink because it just is just the best consistency ever.




Primark Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Maroon - I absolutely love these Primark lip crayons, and at only £2 each you really should give them a go, plus there is a pretty good range of colours to choose from. And yes, this is another really great berry shade that I love using, although I use this lip crayon as more of a liner for my darker berry lip products. It's really easy to apply and extremely pigmented and it actually stay on your lips very well and makes them feel moisturised and soft all day. I really recommend everyone tires one of these lip crayons, I'm definitely going to purchase more when I want to try some new shades. 

Comments

Popular Posts