My Celebrity Crushes



The topic of today's blog post is my celebrity crushes, and I have quite a few; some I've been crushing on for years, but I do go through fazes of liking some guys. Most of the guys I get obsessed with are from my favourite bands or star in my favourite movies or TV shows. I chose this particular topic because I know how good I am at rambling on about how much I love these gorgeous guys. I've just kept this list to guys only because if I started talking about my girl crushes we'd be here all day. 




First and foremost is the front man for my all time favourite band, All Time Low, a guy who's been at the top of my celeb crush list since I was 13... Alex Gaskarth. Of course the reason I fell in love with him is because he's the lead singer of my favourite band, but over the last 7 years I've fallen more and more in love with him. He's a beautiful being, inside and out; he has the best sense of humour, he cares so much for every single one of his fans, he writes beautiful music and he is just literal perfection in my eyes. If there was only one famous person I could meet in my life, I'd choose Alex, just so I could tell him how much he changed my life, and maybe ask him to sign my arm so I could get it tattooed. 




Next is Joe Sugg, AKA ThatcherJoe, a British Youtuber who I've loved for about 3 years, and he's the reason I got into watching youtubers, and ultimately he's the reason I have this blog, because if I hadn't started watching some Youtubers like Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter, I probably wouldn't have wanted to start a blog. Joe can never fail to make me laugh, nearly all of his videos have me in a laughing fit, and I love watching him with all his friends as they are just hilarious together. Joe also has a gorgeous face, gorgeous body and great hair; he is also probably the youngest person on this list, him being only 6 years older than me. 



I feel like I don't have to justify why I love Johnny Depp. He's just gorgeous and I love nearly all of the movies he's starred in and all of his incredible characters. He's a fab human being, enough said. 


My love and obsession for Tom Felton started when I was 13 and me and my friend had a very unhealthy obsession with Draco Malfoy and with Harry Potter in general; I am still just as obsessed as I was 7 years ago but I've just become a lot better at controlling my outbursts and emotions. Draco Malfoy is my favourite HP character, who I feel is overlooked by some fans as just being a whiny brat, but he definitely has another side which you can see expanding in all the HP books and movies. I know Draco isn't actually a celebrity, but I do love Tom Felton, who is a real celebrity, who is a brilliant actor and actually a very good singer; I used to listen to all of his songs on the bus on the way to school. 


Andy Biersack is another crush that formed when I was around 13/14, around the time I was discovering my taste in music, and Black Veil Brides was one of the first bands I listened to. Andy is a very talented musician and I love how he stands for everything he believes in and takes no bullsh*t off of anyone; he stands for never giving up and always being who you want to be no matter what other people think. Andy is a very beautiful guy, and yeahh I know he can look kind of scary sometimes with all his warpaint and dark clothing, but I think he is yum. 


This is probably the most recent of all of my celebrity crushes, I think this formed around 3 years ago, when I first started listening to Twenty One Pilots, whom which Josh Dun is the drummer of. Based on the many vines and youtube videos I've seen of this guy, he just seems so sweet and adorable, but he is incredibly sexy (I mean he has an AMAZING body). I feel like I don;t have much else to say other than he's both adorably cute and smoking hot at the same time, and who doesn't love that in a guy, AND he's great at playing the drums. 


The aforementioned hotties are just my favourites, I go through stages of crushing on many celebs, so I feel it only right to mention some one the guys I've previously had a crazy obsession with or ones that just didn't make it onto the list above...

Shawn Mendes

Image result for shawn mendes 2018

Dane Dehaan 

Image result for dane dehaan harry osborn

Matt Smith

Image result for matt smith doctor who

Eddie Redmayne 

Image result for eddie redmayne

Matty Healy 

Image result for matty healy

Logan Lerman 

Image result for logan lerman the perks of being a wallflower

Alex Turner 



(I just wanna state that all these images are from Google Images and I found them by simply googling the names.) 

So there are my celebrity crushes! I'd really love to know who you've had crushes on in the past or who you're currently obsessed with, also do any of you share any of my celeb crushes? 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts