My DVD Collection



I'm really into reading about other peoples collections, and I also seem to collect a lot of various things myself (I'm counting a collection of something as having 30 or more of said item). I have collections of lipsticks, perfumes, candles, keyrings, badges,cactus items and actual cacti, mini alcohol bottles and of course DVDs. I just wanted to share a list of all the DVDs I own, as  really enjoy reading other peoples lists of DVDs and other random collections. So here is all the movies that I have in my collection...   


Harry Potter Box Set
Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them  
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary 
Sherlock Box Set Season 1-3
Sherlock The Abominable Bride
My Mad Fat Diary Box Set 
Sweeney Todd
Edward Scissorhands
Sleepy Hollow
Beetlejuice 
Dark Shadows
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
Alice In Wonderland
The Nightmare Before Christmas 
Corpse Bride 
Frankenweenie
Coraline
Life After Beth 
Jennifer's Body 
Red Riding Hood
Zombieland
Heathers
Percy Jackson & The Lightening Thief
Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
The Fault In Our Stars 
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging 
27 Dresses
The Devil Wears Prada
Bridesmaids
Absolutely Fabulous Movie 
Titanic
The Great Gatsby 
Skyfall
Joe & Caspar Hit The Road
Joe & Caspar Hit The Road USA
Treasure Planet
Big Hero 6
How To Train Your Dragon
Aliens In The Attic
Grease
Mama Mia 


After creating this list, it made me think of all the DVDs that I don't own and that I really want to add to my collection. So here is a short list of the movies that I need to purchase in the near future to add to my collection... 


Happy Death Day
Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children
Big Eyes
Alice Through The Looking Glass 
American Satan
Chicago 
Mean Girls (I mean how do I not already own this) 
Bridget Jones Diary Box Set 
The Goofy Movie 

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog post. I'd love to know what collections you all have, especially any weird ones, leave a comment below if you think I'd find it interesting. 

India X 



Comments

Popular Posts