My Favourite Pamper Essentials




This week I want to do a little post about some of my favourite pamper night essentials, along with a little run through of how my pamper night would go. Let's get started... 



I'd start any pamper sesh off by removing all my makeup from my face with a cleanser like Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover, wich really helps break down your makeup and makes my skin feel super soft. Alternatively if I'm being too lazy to cleanse, I'd use some wipes, I like using Natura Tea Tree Cleansing Facial Wipes, which I find help keep my skin fresh and helps with spots and blemishes. 




Next I'd get into a hot, relaxing bath, usually with some bath goodies from Lush. The bath bombs I like to use when I want to rewind and relax are the Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb  and the Lush Metamorphosis Bath Bomb; they both have super calming scents, like peppermint, myrrh and black pepper. While I'm relaxing in the bath I'm listening to one of my Spotify playlists filled with whatever songs I'm loving at the time; some of my go to artists are All Time Low, Arctic Monkeys or Troye Sivan. Either now or when I'm back in my bedroom is when I'll light a few scented candles, right now I'm really loving Yankee Candle Pink Sands Tea Lights because they're a really subtle and fresh, summery smell which I think is perfect for when you're winding down. 



After I'm out the bath and dry with more candles lit in my room, I grab my comfiest pajamas and dressing gown and make sure I'm warm and snug for the rest of my pamper sesh. Now is when I'd usually put on a movie or TV series to watch, my favourites to choose from include Harry Potter, My Mad Fat Diary, Friends or any kind of Rom Com. 




Next thing is picking a facemask (most people would do this in the bath but it's easier for me to do this after), for peel of mask I'd choose an Anatomicals Face Mask or a good old Montagne Jeunesse face mask, both of which have a really good selection of masks for all skin types and skin needs. If i'm going for a sheet mask (or for something a little more pricey) I'd go for the 111Skin Gold Brightening Facial Treatment MaskI also like to apply a pump of Mark Hill Miracoilous Moroccan Argan Oil onto the ends of my hair, just to keep my locks soft and nourished. 




While I'm chilling with my face masks and movie, I'm usually eating some snack; chocolate and crisps and popcorn are all things that I go for, whatever I can munch on throughout the evening. I'll also have a drink of choice to hand, but depending on my mood it could be a creamy hot chocolate or maybe an alcoholic beverage. 




Sometimes I might give myself a little manicure, but sometimes I find this is more stressful rather than relaxing. I'm really loving having glittery nails right now, like this Barry M Molten Metals polish or this Essence Out Of Space Stories polish


When I've taken off the face mask, I like to cover my whole face and body in moisturiser; for my face I usually use a thicker cream like this Nivea Creme to help keep my face moisturised all night. Before the moisturiser, it's a good time to dab a little No.7 Beautiful Skin Revitalising Eye Balm around my eyes or any other kind oof serums I want to use at the time. For my body I really like using a cocoa butter lotion like Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula body Lotion, which is really rich and creamy and deeply moisturises my skin. Now is usually a good time to apply some Sanctuary Spa Intensive Heel Balm onto the bottoms of my feet before slipping on some comfy socks, and if it's a particularly dry day I'll apply some Zoella Winter Wonderhand onto my hands.  



After I'm all moisturised and relaxed and fed, it's time for to start getting into bed, with all my comfy pillows and blankets and duvet. I like to spray a couple of spritzes of This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray onto my pillow to help me fall asleep after my relaxing evening of pampering myself with all my favourite products. 



I hope you liked my little pamper essentials run through.

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts