My New Blog!


I recently created a website with Wix, where I am now going to publish all my blog posts. I am kind of sad to be leaving behind my old blogger page, but I am very excited to be posting more blog posts on my professional new website. I have moved a couple of old blog posts over to my new website just so it wasn't so empty when I published it, but the rest of what I post on there will be new content from me. 

My new website has the option for you to subscribe by email so you are notified whenever I post a new blog post. I would very much like it if you went on over to my new and improved blog, where you have the option to browse through a couple of my old posts but mostly new ones, and if you like what you read then please subscribe bu email or share a post on social media. I am able to include a 'Portfolio' as well so you can scroll through my photographs as well as read about me on my 'About' Page. 

Click the link below to check out my new website!

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho 

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my blogger posts, and I can hope you'll follow me over to my new blog so you can continue reading my new content. 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts