My Birthday Wish List 2018



Hello lovelies! It's my 21st birthday next months, so lately I have been compiling a list of all the things that I would like to receive on my birthday this year. I know that I'm not likely to get everything I want for my birthday, and i'll definitely be adding more things to the list the sooner it gets to my birthday, but I thought this would be a really cool blog post to write. If you're interested in what I actually do receive on my birthday, stay tuned because I shall be posting a 'What I got for my 21st Birthday' post coming at the end of October! 

Click on the link below if you want to read 'My Birthday Wish List 2018' blog post, featuring some Zoella products, some amazing Dr Martens and new vinyls for my record player. I would love if you clicked the link and go over to my new blog and give this post a read! Leave me a comment with what you have on your birthday or Christmas wish list. 


https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/08/31/My-Birthday-Wishlist-2018

Thank you guys!
India X 

Comments

Popular Posts