August Favourites 2018



It's nearly the end of summer now, the weather has gotten cooler and all of those 'we have to do something this summer' promises have been long forgotten. I feel like this month has been the start of my preparation for autumn, as it's been colder and everyone has been thinking about back to school and whatnot. I'm kind of excited for the next couple of month, but first here are some things that I have been loving this month. Click on the link below to continue reading my August Favourites blog post. 


https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/09/03/August-Favourites-2018

I would love if you went and gave it a read and leave me a comment with something you've been loving throughout August. Thank you lovelies. 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts