My Favourite A-Level Art Pieces




I did art for two years in sixth form and I was recently organising all of my old work and thought it might be a cool idea to share with you some of my favourite pieces from my two years of art. Over the two years I was given 5 different projects; Alice In Wonderland, Day of the Dead, Margate and Portraits.  The final project consisted of combining four different art movements to create new pieces; the movements I went for were surrealism, Gothic, folk and shock art. These projects all had to include workbooks, artist studies and research, sketches, experiments and final pieces, which showed our research and initial ideas and how our ideas grow whilst experimenting with different mediums, and how our final pieces came to be. Click on the link below to check out my favourite pieces of A-Level art. 

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/09/07/My-Favourite-A-Level-Art-Pieces

So there we go, my favourite art pieces from my two years of A-Level art. Did you like any of them? Leave me a comment below so I know which pieces you liked best. Thank you for reading guys! 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts