What I Got For My 21st Birthday



It's official, I am now 21 years old and a fully-fledged adult (I feel so old). I had a really great birthday and a great time celebrating with all my friends, who surprised me with such lovely presents, balloons and confetti. You may remember a couple of months ago I posted a blog post called 'My Birthday Wishlist 2018' which contained a few things that I hoped to get for my birthday and lucky me got all but 1 item from that list for my birthday. I am so thankful for all of my amazing friends and family for making my birthday so special and for choosing such amazing presents for my, I love that my friends know me so well. Click on the link down below to find out exactly what I got for my 21st Birthday! 
*Just a quick disclaimer, I am by no means showing off or trying to make people jealous. I just enjoy reading other posts like this and thought it would just be a bit of fun so please don't take this blog post s me showing off.*

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/10/27/What-I-Got-For-My-21st-Birthday

Thank you so much everyone!
India X 

Comments

Popular Posts