Why I Love Tim Burton



Tim Burton is my all time favourite movie director, but not only is he great at directing creepy and original films, he's also an incredible creative and artist and a huge inspiration of mine. His Gothic and twisted cinematic style, known as 'Burtonesque', that he displays in his original films like Corpse Bride and Edward Scissorhands, inspires me everyday in my fashion, photography and in my own artwork. Being an avid lover of Halloween, it's no surprise really that I'm a lover of Tim Burton and his incredible creations; his iconic characters like Jack Skellington and Beetlejuice make Burton the King of Halloween. Click on the link below to continue reading this blog post. 

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/11/16/Why-I-Love-Tim-Burton

Thank you so much guys, don't forget to leave me a comment and share so that others can give it a read. 

India X 

Comments

Popular Posts