Christmas Day Makeup Look



Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and now is the perfect time to be thinking about Christmas day; what you're gonna eat and drink, what you want to wear and what you're gonna watch, and of course, what makeup you're going to wear. I have put together a very glitzy and glamorous Christmas day makeup look that is perfect festive look for Christmas day or any other Christmas parties or events you might be going to . With an emerald eye and a bright red festive lip, this glowing look is the perfect amount of sparkle, but remember this isn't a tutorial, and you can change up any part of this look to suit you; this is just what I do in my makeup routine and what look I'll be going for this Christmas. Click on the link below to see what products I have used and how I got this gorgeous Christmas day look.

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2018/12/14/Christmas-Day-Makeup-Look

Thank you lovelies!
India X 

Comments

Popular Posts