My Reading List 2019



I love reading, and while I have barely read over the list couple of years I really miss it, but I just struggle to find the time to get into a book nowadays. Sometimes I'm really not in the book to sit and read and I find myself getting bored and distracted, but this year I want to actually make the effort to try and read some books. I have had most of these books a while now so I want to try and get them read before the end of this year so that I can tart buying some new ones for my collection. Carry on reading to see what 8 books I have on my list to try and complete before the end of 2019, and if you've read any of them I'd love to know what your thoughts were. Click on the link below to find out which 8 books I want to read this year. 

https://indierosepsycho.wixsite.com/indierosepsycho/single-post/2019/01/11/My-Reading-List-2019

Thanks lovelies!

India X

Comments

Popular Posts